March 15, 2013
Formal gowns in red by Valentino for spring-summer 2013. Amazing dresses heavily falling down. Pair with elegant red shoes and don’t forget the hairstyle - centre parted bun.
Cinderella strapless gowns in bloody red making the skin looks even more marble pale.
Formal Valentino gowns touching the ground spring-summer 2013. Ideal for prom 2013.
December 24, 2012
Formal hairstyle that you can do at home. Suitable for every day or a special occasion. Garnish with a tiara for a more formal look.
March 24, 2012
Victoria Beckham has a new cropped hair.
The 37-year-old designer, matched her shorter locks with a loose black vest with spaghetti straps and skinny blue jeans.
Mrs Beckham even tweeted a picture of her discarded hair on the floor at the hair salon to show how much hair she cut off.
Victoria Beckham chose a vest with spaghetti straps and jeans to debut her new shorter hairstyle arounf Melrose Blvd in West Hollywood.
December 27, 2011
Side-pinned flowing waves are hot demand for spring 2012. The fashion trend is spotted on the runway at Sonia Rykiel. the hair looks just perfect with a youthful hair clip.
This is the perfect example of how a hairstyle can take you back to your teenage high-school days or transform you into a forties-glamourous-bombshell.
1. Apply a blow-dry lotion to damp hair.
2. Use a blow dryer to create texture at the roots of your hair. Run your fingers through the strands and lift the roots while blasting hot air towards the scalp.
3. Once hair is completely dry, create a deep side part.
4. Spray a curl-enhancing mist all through the hair and use a 1-inch iron to curl your hair. You may also use a curling tong. Guido suggests Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist for this step.
5. Don’t touch the curls when they’re hot. They need to come down to room temperature in order to get their desired shape.
6. Flip your hair down and use a paddle brush to comb out the curls. The hair should be smooth.
7. Apply some hairspray, if needed.
December 20, 2011
Full wet look hair for 2012. The slick back wet hairstyles are very popular for spring-summer 2012. It simply works on any length of hair – even a short crop. But still, if your hair is very curly or frizzy, you may need to straighten it first.
How to achieve the wet look
A number of different products can be used to create an all-over wet look hairstyle. At Alexander Wang spring-summer 2012 runway, the stylist used Argan oil all the way through, but not before using plenty of volumising mousse and a rough blow dry first. To create a smooth look like the one at Carlos Miele, try mixing gel with shine oil in equal parts then layering it all through the hair.