May 13, 2013
Bright colored highlights are the top fashion trend for summer 2013.
Hightlights in bright blue or pink for everybody – blondies or brunettes. Suitable for formal event or upcoming prom 2013. French twist is a trendy style.
December 24, 2012
Formal hairstyle that you can do at home. Suitable for every day or a special occasion. Garnish with a tiara for a more formal look.
March 24, 2012
Victoria Beckham has a new cropped hair.
The 37-year-old designer, matched her shorter locks with a loose black vest with spaghetti straps and skinny blue jeans.
Mrs Beckham even tweeted a picture of her discarded hair on the floor at the hair salon to show how much hair she cut off.
Victoria Beckham chose a vest with spaghetti straps and jeans to debut her new shorter hairstyle arounf Melrose Blvd in West Hollywood.
December 27, 2011
Side-pinned flowing waves are hot demand for spring 2012. The fashion trend is spotted on the runway at Sonia Rykiel. the hair looks just perfect with a youthful hair clip.
This is the perfect example of how a hairstyle can take you back to your teenage high-school days or transform you into a forties-glamourous-bombshell.
1. Apply a blow-dry lotion to damp hair.
2. Use a blow dryer to create texture at the roots of your hair. Run your fingers through the strands and lift the roots while blasting hot air towards the scalp.
3. Once hair is completely dry, create a deep side part.
4. Spray a curl-enhancing mist all through the hair and use a 1-inch iron to curl your hair. You may also use a curling tong. Guido suggests Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist for this step.
5. Don’t touch the curls when they’re hot. They need to come down to room temperature in order to get their desired shape.
6. Flip your hair down and use a paddle brush to comb out the curls. The hair should be smooth.
7. Apply some hairspray, if needed.
December 22, 2011
More the headscarf and less the turban are coming back as accents for 2012 accessories. We would recommend them to women who like to experiment and stand out from the crowd.
Marc Jacobs plays with headscarves in his S/S ’12 collection, though the head pieces look rather like a sweat-band and match the whole sporty collection.
Even though the trend is the headscarf to replace the turban for 2012, the turban has not disappeared completely. Anna Sui’s spring-summer 2012 collection proves that.