How to make a stylish and original purse from an old woolen sweater? All you need is some free time and lots of desire.
Here is all you need to design the purse:
- one XL 100% wool sweater that has been felted
- thread that matches the sweater
- 20 minutes to assemble
1. You start with washing your sweater at a high temperature and then rinse it with cold water to get it felt. Thus you will not worry for frays when cutting the wool and leaving raw edges.
2. Get the scissors and cut the neckline and the waistband
3. Turn inside out and sew flaps on both sides.
4. Cut the waistband open and string through side flaps.
5. Knot sleeves loosely and slip cuffs ends into opposite knot twice.
Have a look at the finished purse.